Savona, 401 South Gardner Ave, Charlotte, NCOrganized by SEE Global Entertainment
An Up-Close, Life-Size, Never-Before-Seen Perspective. Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition is coming to the Savona in Charlotte, NC. Tickets now on sale.
Lambermont Estate, 950 E Grayson St San Antonio, TX 78208Organized by SEE Global Entertainment
An Up-Close, Life-Size, Never-Before-Seen Perspective. Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition is coming to Lambermont Events in San Antonio, TX.
- Rome Comes to the Savona Mill in Charlotte, NC Savona, 401 South Gardner Ave, Charlotte, NC 01 May - 31 Jul
- Rome Comes to the Oakbrook Center in Chicago, IL Oakbrook Center, 2120 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523 19 May - 15 Aug
- Rome Comes to Lambermont Events in San Antonio, TX Lambermont Estate, 950 E Grayson St San Antonio, TX 78208 11 Jun - 06 Sep
- Rome Comes to Festival Hall in Charleston, SC Festival Hall, 56 Beaufain St, Charleston, SC, 29401 09 Jul - 26 Sep
- Rome Comes to Santa Barbara, CA in 2023! 2201 Laguna St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 29 May - 04 Sep
About the Exhibition
Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition showcases the awe and wonder of arguably one of mankind’s greatest artistic achievements, while allowing its visitors to experience this art from an Up-Close, Life-Sized, and Never-Before-Seen perspective.
With special expertise and care, the ceiling paintings from the Sistine Chapel have been reproduced in a truly unique way using licensed high definition photos. Brought to life using a special printing technique that emulates the look and feel of the original paintings, visitors are given a chance to engage with the artwork in ways that were never before possible: seeing every detail, every brushstroke, and every color of the artist’s 34 frescoes. Each image is accompanied by informative signage, and audio guides are available to rent for an even more in-depth experience.
This globally successful exhibition is an innovative and unique interpretation of Michelangelo’s timeless masterpiece. Whether visitors have already been to the Sistine Chapel or not, everyone can admire the artwork up close, at their own pace, and with the ability to capture photographic memories of this iconic work.